Sunday 8 February 2015

Smile

 
 

Smile

IMG_0162[1]


Hi.  I received my new supply of Hero Arts yesterday and went straight into creating mode.  Seeing as it is Valentine’s Day next week I thought I would make a card that could be given for Valentine’s Day or even just given to a friend.
I love my Stencils and had to use the Leaf and Flourish straight away.  I got some white card stock and then coloured some texture paste to create the pink tone.  I let that dry and then cut a heart out with it.  I then cut a second one out about 3mm larger then the first one.
I used bubble gum and butter bar and water spray to spread the colours around the stenciled area and then edged the heart with Bubble Gum and a sponge.
I then stenciled the card just with textured paste and then lightly coloured it again with the same colours.  I added the Hero Arts crystals and flowers.  This stencil has now become my favorite item and will be used on a lot of my next projects.


Sandra

Head over to http://a2zscrapbookingblog.com/
and enter SANDRA15 for 15% discount.  Min spend is $25 before postage.


il_170x135_643322308_pvdb
One more thing before I go, did you know that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook?. If you haven’t done so already, please follow us on these different social media outlets!! You don’t want to miss out on any fun promotions!!


il_570xN_342248076

il_570xN_353658704_avw8

il_570xN_419214608_9huy


il_570xN_591419723_7sdw

 



No comments:

Post a Comment