Sunday 15 March 2015

Sketchabilites #135 Awesome

 
 

Awesome

 
 
Hi Here is my first post as a Designer for Sketchabilities.  I am very excited and honoured to be able to do this.
 
The sketch which is below and can be found here.  You have until the 14th of this month to play along.  Also check out all the other designers pages.  I love seeing how everyone can use the sketch and create things that are so different.

I decided to do a boy page as I don't do as many as I should.  This photo went really well with the sketch.

 

 

 

Items that I used on this page were.
Paper: 7 Dots Cold Country
Dies: Kaisercraft Doily
Couture Creations: Dots, Honeycomb
Ink: Stazon Cloudy sky
Golden glass bead gel
Chipboard: Blue Fern
H20
Glimmer mist Tarnished silver
Crackle paint
Tim Holtz paints
Petaloo flowers
String
Texture paste
 ribbon
Stamps: Kaisercraft
Black ink
 
Thank you for looking
 
Sandra

 



No comments:

Post a Comment